ANNOUNCEMENT

I've been getting several e-mails letting me know that there have been some problems getting my layouts to work. (Please consider this announcement a response to your e-mail if you haven't gotten one from me, and forgive me for taking so long to get this done!) As I'm sure most of you can tell, I've been away from my blog for a LONG time! School and work and now a baby on the way (Yay!!) have kept me from getting anywhere near this blog! While I've been away, Blogger has made some changes to their layouts. Anyone who has recently created a blog will not be able to use my layouts. If you're still using a blog old and are still using the Minima Template, you should be able to use my layouts like you always have. You'll have to navigate through them via the categories to the left.

Here's the good news!! I'm excited about this new format from Blogger!! It's so much more user friendly and gives YOU much more options AND it's going to make it easier/faster for me to create some fun designs! I still don't know how much time I'll be able to devote to it...probably very little until December but I'm going to try to convert some of the old layouts and create enough to get something going. Bear with me while I try to make the transition!!

*Ashley